Monday, September 17, 2007
Who am I?
Who am I?, you ask? Well I'm a fun, loving girl who likes to do random things! My name is Jessica Ann Jeter, not the famous baseball player's daughter, niece, or anything like that! I have bright red hair, and most people know me for that and recognize me by that. I might be really shy at first, but once i get to know you, you will realize that you won't be able to shut me up! I like to have fun and do random things with random people. If you can get me to laugh, you are okay in my book. My motto in life is "If you are normal, then you are weird." Everyone needs to be a little weird because thats the way you have fun! I also have a serious side too. I do love God and would try to follow wherever he leads me. Of course I'm not perfect though and sometimes forget to follow. My goal for this year is to open my ears and listen to what He has to say. Bye Bye.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment