Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Alcoholism

Alcohol has never really affected me directly. I never got caught up in the whole drinking as a social thing. I stuck with my same friends through junior high and the frist year of high school and we didnt really need to impress anyone else because we had fun already. End of freshman year though was when things started to get a little rough. My friends wanted to be in the partying crowd and i didnt really know how to deal with that. The only thing i knew how to do was get away from that. I changed schools my sophmore year and i never really had the tempting or urges to drink. I had great friends at my new school that didnt really need that either. I did however see some of the effects of drinking through some of my other friends. The effects were never positive so still i have no desire to drink. Thats all!

No comments: